Ukrainian Members Of The Seoul Pops Orchestra Furnish Dwelling To Defend Their Country

 Article: "Gun instead of an instrument" Three members of the Seoul Pops Orchestra provide dorsum to Ukraine

Source: Seoul Economy via Naver

1. [+1,611, -5] Praying for peace inward Ukraine

2. [+1,321, -3] So touched yesteryear the patriotism of the Ukrainian people

3. [+872, -5] These orchestra members who convey chosen to wield a gun instead of their instruments, the newlywed pair who grabbed guns correct later on their wedding, all of the Ukrainian youth roughly the globe heading dorsum domicile to fight... I'm learning a novel side to these people. It breaks my pump that this is happening but it has been an chance to run across how patriotic they are equally a nation. They volition hand peace... because the whole globe is praying for them.

4. [+700, -9] Such amazing people, I'm violent up... delight come upwards dorsum alive, as well as win

5. [+364, -2] Amazing... praying for Ukraine's victory, as well as for these men to come upwards dorsum alive...

6. [+149, -2] The trumpet thespian is my friend ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I am praying that he comes dorsum last ㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+93, -0] Protect your province as well as your family, as well as come upwards dorsum safe...

8. [+83, -1] The patriotism of their people is amazing. I volition last praying that they all rest prophylactic as well as that they tin apace provide to wield instruments than guns i time again.

9. [+68, -0] I convey learned that Ukrainians are amazing people! Such amazing people to become dorsum domicile to fight! We require to help! They are people fully deserving of it!

10. [+27, -1] Their patriotism makes me tear up... peculiarly to run across men such older men nonetheless provide to fight

-

Source: Naver

1. [+851, -4] This does non experience similar some other country's problem. I back upwards them.

2. [+743, -1] I am learning as well as hence much virtually their people. They are an amazing country. Every unmarried citizen loves their province as well as I tin feel how desperate they are to protect it. Countries similar this must last protected. Please win. I may non last anyone of ability but I volition pray that luck is inward their future...

3. [+195, -1] Seeing the Ukrainian people makes me choke upwards because it reminds me of our country's ain independence fighters. Find forcefulness as well as win. No i tin protect your province but yourself.

4. [+68, -0] These orchestra members in all likelihood spent their entire lives mastering their instruments... as well as they nonetheless felt no hesitation to select grip of a gun immediately. The bravery is amazing. I convey as well as hence much observe for them... They could've simply remained inward Korea... as well as yet. 

5. [+57, -0] An amazing expect into the patriotism of the Ukrainian people. I convey as well as hence much observe for these amazing people as well as I promise they're able to protect their province from invasion.

6. [+53, -0] How many men over l living abroad would last as well as hence willing to provide to their homeland to bring together a war? They are amazing.

7. [+37, -0] I'm violent up. This is truthful patriotism, this is truthful dearest for your country. I promise that nix happens to them as well as I pray that they tin come upwards dorsum safe. As a Korean person, I post y'all my support. Fighting.

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel