Navy Seal-Turned-Youtuber 'Fake Men' Lee Geun Flies To Ukraine Every Minute A Volunteer Soldier To Bring Together The War

Article: "Off to create produce Russia" Lee Geun joins Ukraine equally a volunteer soldier

Source: YTN via Naver 

1. [+1,005, -17] Even if he has to endure punished for this, I promise that he comes dorsum alive

2. [+702, -26] A G times amend than another YouTubers who are all beak too no activeness well-nigh existence soldiers... I'm certain it was a hard decision, too I promise he comes dorsum alive. Very amazing of him to produce this...

3. [+526, -46] It's fine that he's volunteering on his ain accord but let's delight non criticize our authorities for having to punish him. Ukraine is on the banned visiting listing later all, they but accept to follow protocol

4. [+238, -24] Wow I don't similar Lee Geun but I accept to hand him props where it's due.. this is amazing!!!!! Daebak

5. [+170, -5] Either way, he's going no affair what too hence I want him a condom return

6. [+42, -3] So cool! He can't become on behalf of our province too hence he's volunteering personally. Who could e'er set him downwardly for that! I want him a condom provide

7. [+50, -26] I empathise his ask to serve but I don't intend a personal determination that is essentially breaking the police pull should endure considered equally something that helps our country's image. There are laws for a reason, too I don't intend it's correct for him to intermission them.

8. [+28, -4] Not certain if this was necessary..... but delight come upward dorsum endure

9. [+42, -23] Stuff similar this should endure done quietly for it to experience genuine. I promise he's non going but to instruct around YouTube footage to upload on his channel.

10. [+29, -10] I experience similar he's out of business for this..

11. [+23, -4] I empathise that he's putting his life on the business for a greater crusade but equally a soldier himself, he should non endure going to a banned country.

12. [+16, -5] Real human being 👍 come upward dorsum condom

-



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel