K-Pop Fans Pray For Ukraine

Article: Ukraine citizens evacuate inwards front end of K-Pop idol subway scheme ad

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+188] I promise J-Hope gives people promise similar his mention together with that a miracle happens

2. [+48] Ah, my pump hurts then much..

3. [+42] It'd last nifty if J-Hope could laissez passer these people about forcefulness ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+64] J-Hope's birthday was on Feb 18th, it breaks my pump to intend that it wasn't also long agone that in that place were in all likelihood people correct inwards front end of that painting present grin together with taking pictures... I promise that this tin all destination peacefully ㅠㅠ

5. [+21] So sad...

6. [+6] This has all gone also far, my pump breaks ㅠㅠ #stopwar

7. [+4] 😢

8. [+1] My pump rips..

9. [+1] Crying at the post, crying at the comments ㅠ

10. [+3] #prayforpeac #prayforukraine 🙏

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel