Male Idol Turned Downward Yesteryear A Fan?

Video: Male idol abandoned past times pretty fan he was hitting on 

Source: Sojang via YouTube

Video talks almost Katalk conversations shared betwixt a fan as well as Drippin's Minseo where it was quite obvious that he was into her as well as giving her preferential handling compared to other fans (standing inward front end of her photographic television receiver camera at events, letting her select his outfits, opening upwards to her almost how she's helped him experience amend almost himself). The fan after revealed that she had turned him downwardly when he reached out to her to clear a misunderstanding when she made a vague post service almost how she idea he was entertaining other fans as well as he told her that he wasn't, she was the solely ane he was talking to. The fan set him off for interpreting their human relationship to hateful to a greater extent than than it was as well as cutting him off.

-

1. [+117] I mean value the fan went likewise far amongst revealing all of this as well as making a mockery out of him. She plainly had liked him at ane indicate as well as he was really respectful as well as considerate of her the whole time... it's truly rude of her to plough that unopen to as well as brand fun of him only to brag almost how she kicked an idol to the curb. This idol did nil incorrect to her to deserve this...
- [+45] I truly experience then bad for him reading all of his Katalk messages to her, f*ck ㅋㅋㅋ Just thinking of this xx yr quondam shaver existence similar "I couldn't article of apparel what you lot chose for me because my society told me to article of apparel something else, I'm sorry. I'm e'er thankful for you. I did non verbalize to whatsoever other fan. Please read my message"
- [+28] I don't empathize what this fan's intentions are, why is she going unopen to bragging almost dumping him
- [+17] I don't teach what the fan is trying to teach across either... she dumped him, only allow it be. I'm for sure this idol is suffering from a lot of heartache over it.. How lonely he must experience straightaway that it's all out inward the open..!!! This idol truly did nil incorrect to deserve it... ㅠㅠ

2. [+151] I mean value Minseo was a fleck obsessed amongst her but it was truly mutual frigidity of the fan to cutting him off similar that....

3. [+104] He's then innocent as well as cute ㅋㅋ

4. [+80] I gauge idols don't experience cautious almost crossing for sure lines amongst fans anymore. Back inward my day, fifty-fifty big fansite admins had to expire through the society to teach into whatsoever sort of contact amongst the idol groups. The most idols ever did for us was upload proof pictures of the gifts nosotros sent them. It's crazy how idols convey gotten a lot to a greater extent than personal now. I experience bad because it's clear that he's struggling amongst something internally but it feels incorrect of him to teach then personal amongst a fan similar this.

5. [+36] I didn't mean value it was possible for an idol to autumn for a fan similar this

6. [+62] This shaver is likewise kind

7. [+78] The fan is truly fell for revealing all of it similar this ㅋㅋ

8. [+18] I mean value it's best for fans as well as celebrities to rest separate;; it's the cleanest solution. It's non correct for celebrities or fans to stance each other every bit potential partners ㅋㅋ I don't mean value anything skillful tin shipping away come upwards out of that

9. [+31] I can't believe we've reached a indicate of seeing an idol obsessed amongst a fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+29] ㅠㅠ I experience bad for him.. I mean value he doesn't convey anyone else to lean on

11. [+49] I experience bad for him. It's clear that Minseo had genuine feelings for her but she was only playing him, peculiarly amongst how she revealed all of this inward the end..

12. [+29] I experience bad for the idol... you lot tin shipping away tell that he's lost a lot of his self-esteem

13. [+19] I gauge idols are people too!! I wonder how pretty she is ㅋㅋ

14. [+35] He must locomote going through it correct now... it's e'er the overnice ones who teach hurt

15. [+47] I honestly don't mean value it's a skillful matter for a celebrity to locomote this obsessed amongst a fan though

16. [+121] I mean value the fan only fell for his looks... as well as ane time she started having conversations amongst him through Katalk, she realized he's non truly a stand upwards for personality-wise as well as felt bored amongst him because he's super respectful as well as kind. Still, every bit an idol... I experience bad seeing him expire then obsessed amongst a fan solely to locomote tossed aside. 

17. [+23] Is he then innocent? He must've been truly lonely.

18. [+3] Bizarre seeing an idol expire obsessed amongst a fan ㅋㅋ

19. [+59] Still... it's both deplorable as well as funny that an idol non solely kept inward contact amongst a fan but became obsessed amongst her too

20. [+134] You tin shipping away tell from the Katalk conversations that he has a depression sense of self. He was solely born inward '02, he's a consummate baby.. The fan sounds similar she's older than him judging past times how she was ordering him unopen to to article of apparel this or that. Feels similar she gaslit him inward a way, as well as I experience bad for him...
- [+44] I sense at that spot was gaslighting involved every bit well. I scream back at that spot was some other woman individual fanpage admin who would gaslight her favorite grouping past times maxim "you guys know you're nil without me, right?" as well as would ignore them if they didn't heed to her

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel