Nexon Founder Kim Jung Joo Passes Away

Article: Nexon founder Kim Jung Joo passes away at 54 years old

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+355] May he residuum inwards peace

2. [+173] Money actually isn't all that matters..

3. [+153] I promise he finds peace

4. [+94] As an avid Sudden player, give thank you lot you

5. [+114] Thank you lot for allowing me to exercise together with then many happy memories amongst my friends inwards our youth. I promise you lot residuum inwards peace inwards heaven.

5. [+46] Kart Rider, Crazy Arcade, I actually enjoyed those games. Rest inwards peace.

6. [+13] May he residuum inwards peace

7. [+6] It was thank you lot to you lot that my childhood was that much to a greater extent than enjoyable. I promise you lot residuum inwards peace.

8. [+6] What a shame to instruct out life at such an enjoyable age, residuum inwards peace

9. [+13] My childhood was enjoyable thank you lot to you

10. [+6] Thank you lot for starting a companionship that has allowed me to bask together with then many games from my childhood upward to today. I'm certain you lot spent much of your life on developing novel games together with I promise that you're able to bask all the things you lot couldn't piece resting peacefully...

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel