Le Sserafim Performs Every Mo V On 'Inkigayo'

Article: Le Sserafim stands on phase every 2nd 5 on 'Inkigayo' without Kim Garam

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+803] Now it's perfect

2. [+613] So slow on the eyes

3. [+408] With this combination, I tin get down fangirling for Heo Yoonjin...

4. [+257] We did it, guys ㅠㅠ I'm together with hence touched, for real

5. [+147] Com-fortable

6. [+118] And I promise that shaver never comes back

7. [+91] Such a skilful vibe

8. [+10] Makes me wonder if Kim Garam was purposely seat inwards for vibrations marketing. They expect together with hence skilful without her.

9. [+6] Now I tin bask fangirling for Chaewon together with Sakura inwards peace..

10. [+5] Wow, this is together with hence much easier on the eyes

11. [+45] This is much easier on the eyes.. it ever bothered me seeing her whatsoever fourth dimension I watched their stages

12. [+42] I wishing Kim Garam would hurry upwardly together with hold out out for good...

13. [+14] This is together with hence refreshing

14. [+6] Lots of difficult hold out past times the other members to convey to redo the vocal together with trip the lite fantastic every 2nd 5 ㅠㅠ sigh, if exclusively their means knew ameliorate than to add together her, it would've been less suffering for everyone else

15. [+12] And this is how it should've been

-



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel