Nu'est Contracts Upward For Renewal, To Disband Every Mo A Group

Article: NU'EST to disband, final album to last released inwards March

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+255] Wow.. this is the virtually shocking word of the twelvemonth for me, simply why.. 

2. [+12] Their tenth anniversary is on March 15th but their contracts expire the solar daytime before.. I tin solely shed tears as well as sigh over this..

3. [+12] That's crazy, why?

4. [+8] I tin solely pray that it's non truthful but I know it is.. why is this happening?

5. [+4] Is Hybe crazy?

6. [+4] No way.. this is then wrong.. what is this? Pledis.. Hybe... really!!

7. [+3] I can't imagine NU'EST disbanding ㅜㅜ don't leave

8. [+3] I'm non a fan but this is shocking still.. why then suddenly? I never expected NU'EST to disband.. simply why???

9. [+4] Wow, this is also shocking

10. [+2] Wow, this is actually shocking, how did I non run across this coming 🤦🏻‍♀️

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel