Rumors Of Ahn Hyo Seob As Well As Commons Ji Hyun Inward A Longterm Relationship?

Video: 'Business Proposal' Ahn Hyo Seob rumored to live on dating Park Ji Hyun

Source: Sojang via YouTube

1. [+726] I mean, I don't assist who he dates inward existent life but it pisses me off that he refused to create a proper osculation scene inward his drama because of her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ his osculation scene was then stiff, basically merely unopen his eyes together with slammed his lips on her

2. [+153] Loved you, Hyoseob-ah... ㅜ

3. [+207] Ahn Hyo Seob said his favorite flick is 'The Pianist' on Namuwiki together with there's a video amongst Park Eun Bin together with Park Ji Hyun where Park Ji Hyun says her favorite flick is 'The Pianist' besides ㅋㅋ I wishing you lot 2 happiness... I loved you

4. [+312] Acting is merely a job, they're people similar the residual of us. Don't autumn for the illusion ㅎ

5. [+183] Celebrities are people too, together with it's truly weirder to me to await people of appropriate historic menstruation to non live on inward whatsoever relationships. These rumors audio to live on true. They look similar a dyad that matches well.

6. [+34] I'm surprised they haven't been caught past times Dispatch yet

7. [+106] I don't truly discovery whatsoever of this problematic since it's non similar they were super obvious amongst their human relationship past times dropping hints anywhere. It does experience a chip off almost the timing of it all but equally long equally they're non pain fans, I scream back it's fine.

8. [+213] This video was fun to sentinel but aught changes for me whether he's inward a human relationship or not. All that matters is that he's an histrion who plant difficult on the dramas he's shape in.

9. [+65] I truly similar him to a greater extent than later finding out that he's been inward a longterm human relationship of 5 years ㅎㅎ together with I similar that he praised his girl for her "crazy" cooking skills besides ㅠㅠ

10. [+26] I don't assist that he's dating but it does sort of ruin my focus for the drama ㅜㅜ 

11. [+87] I don't assist that he's dating but the timing of it....

12. [+124] I don't truly encounter anything controversial hither ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ non similar he tried to arrive super obvious or anything either

13. [+93] It's fine to accept a someone life but he's also an histrion who should create his job. He should non live on doing romance dramas if he doesn't desire to create proper osculation scenes merely because he's inward a relationship.

14. [+117] Hul... feels a chip bitter, I was hoping he'd larn amongst Sejung

15. [+113] At a fourth dimension when the drama is doing then good amongst viewer ratings ㅋㅋㅋ

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel