Irene, Joy, Together With Yeri Exposed For Mental Attitude Issues On 'Blind'?

Video: Another grapheme arguing for Red Velvet's Irene + Joy in addition to Yeri (flight attendant on Blind reveals all)

Source: Sojang via YouTube

1. [+430] I run into her fans putting upward a bunch of shields... but inward monastic country to write on Blind, you lot conduct keep to authenticate your describe of piece of job organisation human relationship through an email address connected to your company. Please know materials similar this earlier you lot shield her... ㅜㅜㅜㅠ

2. [+556] Wendy simply looks thus form from her confront alone

3. [+1,200] Seulgi in addition to Wendy are pretty in addition to kind, they are perfection

4. [+326] Wendy's such a difficult worker, I think she's simply a kind-hearted someone at her core

5. [+1,000] There's a argue Seulgi in addition to Wendy conduct keep ever been the prettiest to me...

6. [+732] All things aside, I recall nosotros had a career fair at our schoolhouse concluding yr in addition to a broadcast author came to plough over a lecture. During the questions section, someone asked which celebrity had the best grapheme in addition to they said Wendy had cracking grapheme ㅎㅎ I've ever idea positively of her but hearing that made me similar her fifty-fifty more.

7. [+102] Wendy's just... I conduct keep to wonder how someone tin dismiss live thus kind

8. [+59] Let's live honest, Irene does non conduct keep a cracking attitude. Fans shielding this also difficult volition only arrive await worse for her.

9. [+471] There must live a argue why Seulgi in addition to Wendy are such unopen friends alongside matching personalities... I wishing they'd create a unit of measurement together

10. [+614] It's non correct to justice careers but I think idols make way to a greater extent than than they deserve. They deed similar their popularity tin dismiss stand upward inward for their degree or class inward society. They should instead live thinking of what their influence does to guild in addition to larn to ever live careful in addition to plough over dorsum for the honey that they receive. This isn't necessarily virtually the idol inward this video but it seems similar a mutual topic alongside idols inward general.

11. [+87] Even alongside mental attitude controversies, beingness nether a large fellowship similar SM agency they tin dismiss simply bury it for you, renew your contract... I'm certain celebrities nether powerful companies deed similar this because they know that they tin dismiss acquire away alongside it. People simply don't alter that easily ㅜ I think women alongside a lack of grapheme simply acquire to a greater extent than evil alongside age.

12. [+142] Amazing to me that she's fifty-fifty survived this far when in that place conduct keep been thus many controversies already

13. [+215] No affair how she acts, she volition even thus conduct keep fans who telephone weep upward her princess queen I ever experience similar Irene has it actually slow compared to other idols, but I gauge that's the charm of getting into a powerful company

14. [+421] Faces may alter but grapheme never does

15. [+96] I've ever felt off virtually Yeri past times how she acts thus I'm non surprised but I'm taken aback past times Joy. Blind is a site that you lot demand to authenticate your fellowship email to write on thus these 3 must actually think that they're to a greater extent than exceptional than anyone else because they're celebrities nether a powerful company. Not skillful to stan idols similar them.

16. [+256] If it's true, it actually gives me goosebumps how faux celebrity images tin dismiss be

17. [+215] One thing's for sure, Seulgi in addition to Wendy conduct keep never 1 time had anything bad said virtually them, which agency they must live the same on in addition to off camera...

18. [+106] I don't fifty-fifty know why people are shocked. You tin dismiss country simply past times watching the 5 of them on TV that 3 conduct keep terrible attitudes in addition to 2 are super overnice ㅋㅋ Just 1 episode of 'Knowing Bros' tin dismiss demo all that ㅋㅋ but I similar their music in addition to their music videos thus I continue upward alongside them ㅋㅋ I promise the 3 wake up 

19. [+377] Even if they apologized, SM volition ever select to bury this materials in addition to movement on. SM has ever chosen to continue their controversial idols ㅋㅋㅋ I personally don't similar it when people telephone weep upward fans 'slaves' but when I run into fans shield someone alongside such terrible grapheme similar this, they actually create await similar her slaves

20. [+198] It's ever the 3 members out of this 5 fellow member grouping who are infamous for their grapheme ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ if it was simply 1 member, I tin dismiss run into how it'd live slow for fans to ignore it ㅋㅋㅋ but fifty-fifty alongside a scandal similar this, fans are thus busy defending them. Not that I'm going to halt them from liking them, I gauge ㅋㅋㅋ

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel