Dating Rumors Betwixt Monsta X's Minhyuk Together With Cerise Velvet's Wendy?

Video: Red Velvet's Wendy as well as Monsta X's Minhyuk, dating signals that exclusively existent fans caught on

Source: Sojang via YouTube

1. [+355] I teared upwardly when the video said Monday X has no impact... Monsta X, let's larn out to a greater extent than famous..! Monbebe, fighting to all ㅜㅜㅜ
- [+15] Yeah, that made me sadder than the fact that one's inwards a dating rumor ㅠㅠ

2. [+266] If this is true, it's going to hold upwardly as well as then cute as well as pretty because they're celebrities who already convey such positive images ㅠㅠ

3. [+260] They stand upwardly for as well as then well. If the rumors are true, I genuinely desire to give them all of my support.

4. [+139] They're both pretty as well as handsome, what a bully match

5. [+112] They both convey that sort hold off to them, they're a bully stand upwardly for ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+153] It's as well as then cute how they took that moving painting past times keeping a decent sum of distance betwixt each other ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+108] They stand upwardly for as well as then well, they both convey that warm cotton fiber picture to them

8. [+136] I genuinely produce desire them to date, they stand upwardly for really well

9. [+214] They're a bully match...

10. [+154] I'm an SM fan but every bit a recent Monsta X fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is totally brightening my mood ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Everyone knows how sort Wendy is as well as it's as well as then cute how it seems similar everyone some her are trying to give her back upwardly but larn out on it a surreptitious likewise ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+60] They're a perfect match... I'll back upwardly them if they larn out world ❤️❤️

12. [+33] I commonly don't leave of absence comments on this materials but they're both such bully people, handsome as well as pretty to boot. I'd dearest to back upwardly them if they genuinely are dating!

13. [+178] Minhyuk may hold off similar he's the outgoing type but he genuinely doesn't fifty-fifty convey a driver's license, doesn't drink, prefers drawing at home, loves giving fan service... I trust that he'll hold upwardly proficient to anyone who he chooses to appointment (and I'm non a Wendy fan but I know somebody who industrial plant amongst idols as well as they said Wendy is super kind). I don't intend there's plenty bear witness withal to tell they're genuinely dating but I simply desire them to hold upwardly happy amongst whoever they are dating  🙏🙏🙏

14. [+138] Wait, Wendy's 29 years old???? Wow, where'd the fourth dimension go...

15. [+21] Wendy is as well as then kind, pretty, as well as cute... they're a bully match, I don't intend anyone volition hold upwardly likewise shocked if they were institute to hold upwardly dating

-



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel