Popular International Brace Youtubers Jin & Juice Break Human Relationship Turmoil

Video: 900k sub YouTubers Jin & Juice, Gohan exposes wife

Source: TBig News via YouTube

1. [+488] Hul... nationalities aside, I idea that they were actually inward love, but I gauge in that place were problems beneath the surface..

2. [+415] When I starting fourth dimension saw them, I ever idea the human being had a fleck of an strange personality piece the adult woman seemed a fleck faux together with present offy. They definitely had some attending seeking characteristics. I watched virtually 10 of their videos earlier I unsubscribed together with only assumed they'd live on happy together with then this is quite shocking.

3. [+127] Hul... they bring 2 babies, they actually seemed together with then inward love...

4. [+98] I actually enjoyed watching them equally a distich together with then I'm inward shock..

5. [+81] Hmm... I saw him at a social club inward Hongdae together with wondered why he was hither but I gauge I know why now.. whatsoever happened, I promise they figure things out amicably. Fighting.

6. [+43] I ever wondered what made them autumn inward beloved amongst each other... Shocking to intend they were only a describe of piece of job organisation distich all along

7. [+72] The Lily Petals solid unit of measurement is inward the same province of affairs equally good ㅠ_ㅜ their videos together with comments are a fighting zone 🤔

8. [+155] I experience together with then bad for the children, sigh...

9. [+94] Do either of them bring mental wellness issues?? I ever idea in that place was something strange virtually them..

10. [+85] I subscribed at starting fourth dimension because I idea they were together with then dissimilar (it was honestly difficult for me to believe they were a couple) but I noticed amongst each video how attending seeking they were until videos eventually started becoming sit down downwardly talks which led me to unsubscribe. I assumed they were yet living happily together together with then this is a surprise. I experience similar him existence kicked out of the solid soil is a fleck racist.. why would he live on kicked out when he has his children there? In-laws from both sides bring likewise been featured on their channel together with then this is a full makjang... for sure they weren't likewise inward on the whole thing, right?

11. [+319] Omona... I did sometimes detect that Cerose together with her brothers seemed to process Gohan a fleck roughly... together with Gohan ever seemed submissive only about them... but I yet idea in that place was love. What a shock...

12. [+52] out of consideration for their kids, they should endeavor to resolve this quietly... live on the adult parents that y'all are. You should non live on pain your children inward this way. Both are together with then immature. Please, only live on form to your children at the real least. Look over i some other because this volition all live on zip in i lawsuit plenty fourth dimension has passed.

13. [+291] Whatever the case... it's clear that neither of them are thinking virtually their children

-


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel