Tv: [Spoilers!!!] Twenty-Five Twenty-One (Finale)

Article: Kim Taeri gives teary final episode spoken language for 'Twenty-Five Twenty-One' "Heedo-ya, I was happy to conduct maintain met you"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+197] I conduct maintain never felt then empty later on watching a drama ending than this...

2. [+131] What is this ending 😢

3. [+98] This ending turned Baek Yijin in addition to Na Heedo's beloved into nothing...

4. [+86] I intend the author had less beloved for her ain characters than the sort in addition to viewers did..

5. [+15] Sigh 🤬🤬🤬 I opened my eyes this morning time in addition to was reminded of the ending in addition to got pissed off ane time to a greater extent than ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+7] The drama ended at the 13th episode for me

7. [+3] I'm so.. pissed off 😢

8. [+3] Whatever the example alongside the ending, I even then loved Heedo's grapheme until the destination 😢

9. [+4] Everyone is enraged over the ending

10. [+5] I can't believe 2 months of fourth dimension went downwards the drain similar that... I experience then empty

11. [+68] Writer-nim... what was that ending

12. [+36] I never would've started the drama if I knew it was going to destination similar this

13. [+19] The drama made me happy but I conduct maintain to enquiry if them breaking upward was the best ending.. We never got to run into who Heedo's married adult man was inward the end, in addition to I enquiry if Heedo is genuinely happy alongside her life without Baek Yijin when she said breaking an appointment is ameliorate than divorce... 

14. [+22] The writer's previous drama didn't destination inward a happy ending either, seems similar the author doesn't similar writing characters that destination upward together..

15. [+21] Heedo-ya, give thank y'all you for everything!!

16. [+12] The drama made me treasure my memories when I was 20. A twelvemonth when I was making mistakes no affair how difficult I tried at anything, practicing for everything.. but at ane time that I expect dorsum on my twenties, I realize how beautiful those years were in addition to how much I immature lady them. 

17. [+2] I liked the ending.. ㅋㅋ You can't but telephone phone a drama a flop because y'all don't similar the ending. Dramas are allowed to conduct maintain a diversity of endings. And didn't y'all all realize the ending was going to travel deplorable when y'all saw that the daughter's final advert was Sung in addition to that she didn't recognize Yijin's face..? They may non conduct maintain ended upward together but perhaps this was the best ending for them later on all. 

18. [+15] A sh*tty ending inward an already sh*tty footing ㅋㅋㅋ

19. [+15] I loved this drama then much.. I actually idea it'd travel my about favorite... but at ane time I volition skip whatever drama this author puts out next

20. [+5] This is the about betrayed I've felt over an ending since 'Lovers inward Paris'... f*ck ㅠ

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel