Kim Taeri Confesses She Whined Close The Ending Of 'Twenty-Five Twenty-One' Likewise [Spoilers!!!]

Article: 'Twenty-Five Twenty-One' Kim Taeri, "I also wanted to modify the ending as well as whined nearly it"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+170] This drama simply had no argue to halt equally a distressing ending... They should've turned it around as well as made it a happy ending. It would've been remembered equally a cracking drama.. what a shame..

2. [+128] Then why did they permit Go Yoorim larn a happy ending?? Going past times their logic, as well as thus Go Yoorim should've broken upwardly amongst Luna Jiwoong when she went to Russian Federation too, no? The logic isn't adding up.

3. [+20] Up till the 15th episode, this was going to live on my most favorite drama of my life, until I felt similar I was slapped past times the ending.. ㅡ.ㅡ

4. [+18] ㅎㅎㅎ Am I the entirely i who could relate to the ending? I intend the drama did good inward showing why it's hard for people inward the 25/21 historic menses arrive at to halt upwardly married. It's when both are at the hottest points of pursuing their dreams as well as are most probable inward situations that they can't modify yet, but are even thus willing to plough over each other their all. Love is all nearly timing ㅎㅎ no affair how much you lot dear someone, you lot don't ever halt upwardly amongst them if the timing isn't correct ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+22] The audience volition ever prefer a happy ending. The author was greedy amongst this! I volition entirely live on watching reruns through the 13th episode.

6. [+1] Honestly, I read through dissimilar theories as well as assumed Baek Yijin was going to die.. I gauge I should live on glad the ending wasn't that bad

7. [+3] I intend the author was going for something similar 'La La Land'...

8. [+4] Kim Taeri was Na Heedo herself.. 😢😢

9. [+1] The ending left me thus uneasy I want I never watched it from the start

10. [+1] I spend upwardly to believe this was the existent ending..

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel