'Business Proposal' Proves Successful Inwards Tendency Of Webtoon-Turned-Kdrama Projects


Article: "They're that popular?" 'Business Proposal' success is belongings upwardly iii companies

Source: Herald Economy via Naver

1. [+418, -8] 12 episodes is agency also short

2. [+310, -19] I seriously don't empathise the people who negatively charge per unit of measurement Kim Sejung's performance. She's together with then cute together with lovely, together with her over the travel past times acting isn't cringe at all. She was the ane who basically took the Pb with this drama inward the beginning. I intend a lot of the actors convey started to present synergy forthwith together with they travel bang-up overall. Stop hating on an actress who's doing well.

3. [+106, -7] Such a fun drama ^^ Kim Sejung, Ahn Hyo Seob jjang acting! I genuinely promise to encounter Ahn Hyo Seob inward existent life ane solar daytime ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+89, -9] ^^ 'Business Proposal' is the best I genuinely desire twenty episodes

5. [+62, -14] I laughed together with then difficult at the scene with the woman somebody Pb together with her friend getting drunk. So fun!!!

6. [+35, -0] I similar the drama because at that topographic point are no frustrating fit ups..

7. [+27, -0] Wow, I had no stance I'd autumn for Ahn Hyo Seob together with then hard. The other characters exterior of the mind distich are bang-up too. It's a fun drama to sentry because of all of the other fun elements that add together to the drama. 

8. [+22, -1] The casting for this drama was perfect

9. [+18, -0] I sentry this for the Youngseo 💖 Sunghoon distich 😍😍😍😍

10. [+17, -2] To all of y'all proverb Kim Sejung isn't that pretty, convey y'all looked inward the mirror yet??

11. [+15, -0] I haven't watched this yet, is it genuinely good?
- I started watching it belatedly together with ended upwardly binging the firstly v episodes inward a row
- I saved it to binge after together with I picked it upwardly this calendar week together with it's super fun
- I've watched dramas for over 10 years forthwith together with it's genuinely good
- There are merely about cringy parts y'all convey to larn over but it's overall genuinely fun. Every unmarried grapheme with the leads are together with then funny I stance the manly somebody lead's acting skills were a fleck lacking at firstly but I've gotten used to his grapheme together with genuinely uncovering him to endure perfect now. It's a bang-up drama, I highly recommend it.

12. [+14, -0] It's a childish storey with a predictable ending but the actors are together with then perfect for the characters, virtually every bit if they've ripped out of the manhwa themselves. The Pb characters assist me relive the days of firstly beloved when I was younger.

13. [+9, -0] It's an obvious storyline but it's fun to sentry ^^

14. [+9, -1] Ahn Hyo Seob is together with then cool

15. [+8, -0] The casting for this is insane, they're genuinely the existent life versions of the webtoon characters!!!

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel