'Business Proposal' Praised For Tastefully Placed Ppl

 Article: 'Business Proposal' praised for PPL that highlights 'Korean culture' alongside kimchi, traditional onggi, dumplings

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+246] There are a lot of people who dear kimchi. My boyfriend's a foreigner together with he'll consume ramen belatedly at nighttime alongside a whole matter of kimchi to himself then I bring to larn purchase some to a greater extent than fifty-fifty though it's expensive hither ㅠ I bring some white friends who fifty-fifty construct their ain kimchis at home. I used to roommate alongside a Black daughter together with she'd consume kimchi along alongside her wine... though that's a combination I couldn't quite larn behind.

2. [+50] 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 How comparable to a sure enough other actress recently

3. [+36] A realistic drama !! ^^ 

4. [+34] Praise 👏

5. [+25] 👏

6. [+15] And this is why I dear this drama so. Ahn Hyo Seob, Kim Se Jung ㅠㅠ I promise to meet them bring babies together inwards the drama equally good 😭

7. [+5] I dear this drama then much, fifty-fifty downward to the PPL 👏 Love SEol In Ah together with Kim Min Gyu ❤️

8. [+26] Now this is the form of PPL we're talking about

9. [+2] The drama's great! The PPL is great! 👏🙌

10. [+7] I intend the dumplings PPL is genuinely a Chinese construct though

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel