Bts Opened Upwards Their Showtime Korean Concert Inwards 864 Days

Article: BTS holds Korean concert later 864 days... 'sweeping exhibit of support'

Source: SBS via Naver

1. [+220, -19] BTS is a national treasure 💜💜

2. [+57, -5] I may non endure an Army only I even together with therefore back upward BTS 💜💜💜

3. [+22, -4] Yesterday's concert was together with therefore amazing I'll ever back upward all of you, BTS!!

4. [+25, -8] Loved the ruddy outfits

5. [+14, -2] 💜💜💜

6. [+12, -0] To all of the Armies worldwide who helped shield BTS from the Chinese abhor commenters much praise to yous all!! I'm non an Army myself only what a bully fandom

7. [+14, -3] Love the members, beloved the Armies

8. [+7, -0] Truly amazing ^^ BTS made my view flutter in i lawsuit once to a greater extent than today 🥰💜💜💜

9. [+4, -0] I can't imagine how badly all of the fans must've wanted to cry out amongst thanks Hopefully nosotros tin flame accomplish a solar daytime similar that in i lawsuit to a greater extent than shortly

10. [+3, -0] BTS 💜 Army, the best

-



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel