Netizens Impressed Amongst Hanbok Photozone Exterior Of Bts Concert


Article: BTS installs 'hanbok sense zone' at concert amidst China's claims that the hanbok is hanfu

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+575] Good chore skilful chore 👏👏

2. [+375] Now this is truthful patriotism

3. [+324] BTS is ameliorate than our ain government

4. [+131] Never change, maintain going but similar this!!! I back upwardly you, BTS 🥰

5. [+83] As expected of BTS.... 👏👏

6. [+66] I'm then proud that we're a Earth amongst an awesome grouping similar BTS!!!

7. [+65] Such a positive influence 💖 I'm then proud of them non for beingness celebrities or because I'm a fan but but because I'm a swain Korean... 👏👏

8. [+34] And this is why I haven't been able to run out these seven men for the past times 8 years... honey yous forever ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+64] Hanboks are pretty but I've too noticed but how pretty too shiny the encounter through silk clothe that the Chinese wearable inwards their martial arts or regal movies.... Instead of trying to pocket what doesn't belong to you, why non endeavor to honey what yous already own? Why transcend away on to claim the hanbok equally yours? ㅠ

10. [+84] As soul who's served inwards the army, I'm non a BTS fan but I actually mean value it's to a greater extent than beneficial to our Earth to grant BTS an exemption too let them to transcend away on promoting our Earth similar this

-



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel