Update Opinions On The Add-On Of Yeri To Carmine Velvet



Pann: Yeri...





1. [+123, -38] I even together with then fille 4-member era... I similar her precisely I'm non also happy. She's the solely 1 who's getting promoted. People all know her equally the novel member. I desire Seulgi together with Wendy to survive promoted ㅠㅠ Irene together with Joy convey roughly recognition, at least. I don't abhor Yeri precisely Seulgi together with Wendy postulate to survive promoted...

 I desire Seulgi together with Wendy to survive promoted  Update Opinions on the add-on of Yeri to Red Velvet


2. [+57, -1] It's random precisely she looks similar a model of Etude

3. [+47, -18] After Yeri joined the group, the grouping brightened more

4. [+24, -2] Some people dislike Yeri precisely she was originally a Red Velvet member. She joined the grouping belatedly because her historic menstruation didn't transcend away the broadcast age. She was a trainee for a long time. She doesn't convey much parts because it's her first, non because she can't sing. She's multi-talented including dancing. She ever tries difficult together with she ever smiles. Please thought her positively

 I desire Seulgi together with Wendy to survive promoted  Update Opinions on the add-on of Yeri to Red Velvet


5. [+16, -3] Yeri's together with then cute ㅠㅠ Her aegyo gets me a core attack

 I desire Seulgi together with Wendy to survive promoted  Update Opinions on the add-on of Yeri to Red Velvet


6. [+11, -2] I've been a fan since their debut. The affair I abhor the near is when people say, "they looked lacking when they were iv members" together with this was why I hated the add-on of a novel member. I similar Yeri precisely it pisses me off to listen this. How were the iv members lacking to survive hearing that?



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel