Update Novel Fellow Member Of Ruby Velvet Yeri's Thoughts On Her Debut



Instiz: New fellow member of Red Velvet Yeri's thoughts on her debut, "I'm practicing difficult amongst the unnies!"



Hello, I'm Yeri >_<
I got to tell howdy unexpectedly equally Red Velvet in addition to SM Rookies, are you lot surprised ???
I'm practicing difficult amongst the unnies everyday!!
I'm going to function difficult equally Yeri, delight exhibit lots of supports in addition to love!
I honey you lot ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 17 hearts because it's my favorite number!!
-

Red Velvet is going to accept a comeback on the 18th amongst an album 'Ice Cream Cake' amongst the add-on of Yeri


=


- I'm already shocked that she's younger than me in addition to she's fifty-fifty a novel Red Velvet member....

- Hul thus Sooyoung is non the maknae anymore????? What????

- 99'er??? Hul

- The comeback vocal is going to last real of import for their future

- So it was true?? Then they should've debuted equally five since the beginning



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel