Update Close Paradise



Pann: This drama is seriously jjang




Japanese ver



=


1. [+127, -2] I liked Kim Bum to a greater extent than than Lee Minho

2. [+81, -3] I actually loved Kim Soeun in addition to Kim Bum... It was cringe-worthy but fun at the same fourth dimension  ㅠㅠ Boys Over Flowers is only amazing

3. [+59, -1] Prince song...? Yeah !

4. [+27, -1] I liked Kim Joon besides much at a immature historic menstruation ㅋㅋ I cried because he had no lines ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ All he said was, "yeah !" "yep " in addition to thus I got frustrated in addition to cried ㅋㅋ

5. [+27, -1] Doesn't Kim Soeun fits the advert "Gaeul"?

6. [+21, -0] Secret Garden for me

 I liked Kim Joon besides much at a immature historic menstruation  Update Almost paradise


7. [+21, -0] I'm non certain if it's i of the best dramas but it's truthful that Lee Minho was god's work. I got to know him because of BOF in addition to a lot of people became fans of him!

8. [+20, -1] "Hey, I'm non Goo Joon Pyo!"

9. [+18, -0] I desire to become dorsum to the time

10. [+18, -1] Gaeul-yang...

11. [+15, -0] Woah the Japanese version is actually daebak ㅋㅋ Those who didn't lookout adult man it must lookout adult man it... You'll complete the numerous seasons in addition to films inwards ii weeks

12. [+13, -0] Kim Bum was my favorite from F4 ㅋㅋ



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel