Update Nutrient That Others Consume Only Yous Can't

Pann: Food that others consume but you lot can't?

1. [+331, -34] Marsh mellow... I actually loathe the softness

2. [+271, -10] Oysters... Don't oysters larn strongly divided opinions?

3. [+244, -6] I desire to last friends amongst these people ㅋㅋㅋㅋ My dejeuner fourth dimension volition last as well as hence much fun

4. [+201, -12] I similar everything ^^ Oink oink oink oink

5. [+171, -8] Cheese. I'm okay amongst cheese on pizza but I simply can't consume cheese on its own.

6. [+152, -10] I actually loathe pineapples on pizza because it tastes as well as hence warm ㅠㅠ Pineapples gustatory modality proficient when it's cold.

7. [+141, -4] Beans inwards rice. If I consume i past times mistake, I spit it out. I actually loathe it.

8. [+127, -5] Liver, ox blood soup, omasum

9. [+120, -4] Pupae... I can't consume pupae. It makes me desire to throw upwards when I run into person eating them. Aren't they larvae earlier becoming butterflies?

10. [+105, -] Mocha breadstuff is my favorite breadstuff but I seriously loathe the raisins inwards it. If I consume it past times mistake, I receive got to spit it out as well as it ruins my mood. I receive got a bakery that I ever larn to as well as they brand a mocha breadstuff without raisins for me, as well as hence I larn at that topographic point only.

11. [+100, -5] When I was young, I exclusively ate the chicken peel instead of the meat. But similar a shot I loathe chicken skin.

12. [+71, -36] Pigs' feet... I don't similar the mushy feeling of it.

13. [+60, -15] Mango. Those that similar mango consume a lot but it makes me desire to vomit.

14. [+31, -1] Tomatoes. The gustatory modality is simply weird as well as I can't consume them. But I beloved ketchup ㅋㅋ

15. [+29, -7] Carbonara or cheese balls. Too bland.

16. [+29, -3] Mayonese

17. [+28, -2] Sashimi ㅠㅠ I've never eaten sashimi inwards my life. I too loathe sushi.

18. [+23, -6] Beef jerky... I can't consume it because it hold off similar a mummy...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel