Update Awkward Amongst Cousins?

Pann: Am I the entirely ane who's actually awkward amongst cousins?

1. [+96, -1] When my cousin oppars come upward over during holidays, I experience self-conscious when I eat... I can't fifty-fifty prevarication downward at my grandma's house. Everyone makes me uncomfortable.

2. [+77, -1] I'm also non about my cousins. I intend nosotros were unopen when nosotros were immature but nosotros became awkward equally nosotros grew up. Our ages are similar. When we're together, we're either on our phones or watching TV. We don't fifty-fifty tell hi, nosotros entirely greet the adults. But it's non similar I don't desire to last amongst them. I don't accept sleepovers at my grandma's describe of piece of job solid anymore anyways. I merely remain at that topographic point for a few hours.

3. [+71, -10] I'm also actually awkward amongst them... I desire to instruct allowance from my relatives but I know it's gonna last awkward too thence I also don't desire to go...

4. [+43, -0] I used to fantasize almost existence friends amongst relatives but it's non happening to me. We don't fifty-fifty know each other's squall upward release ㅋㅋ

5. [+28, -0] Hul, me too. I'm too thence awkward amongst them. We were too thence unopen when nosotros were young.

6. [+19, -0] Same here. We used to last unopen when nosotros were immature though...

7. [+15, -0] It's merely awkward. All nosotros practise is express joy when mortal says something.

8. [+13, -0] I honestly prefer to last amongst adults. It's too thence awkward to last amongst a cousin that I'm non unopen to. I merely desire to swallow too instruct out but they e'er enjoin me to remain for the nighttime ㅠㅠ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel