Update Mcdonald's Vs Lotteria


Pann: McDonald's vs Lotteria

1. [+252, -23] Mom's Touch

2. [+186, -10] McDonald's. I travel at McDonald's too there's a Lotteria shop nearby. When Lotteria closes, the workers come upwards to McDonald's too consume our hamburgers.

3. [+139, -8] McDonald's

4. [+50, -1] Lotteria tastes then cheap. I won't fifty-fifty consume it for free.

5. [+48, -2] Burger King for me

6. [+37, -0] Why is Lotteria everywhere!!! I envy the neighbors that accept Burger King.

7. [+32, -5] McDonald's for sure. I used to travel at McDonald's too they're super clean. You must apparel sanitary gloves too nosotros modify the gloves for similar 100 times a day. If a patty falls, nosotros throw it out correct away. I've never seen a shop that throws away patties easily similar this. If a burger or a patty is left for to a greater extent than than fifteen minutes, they're also all thrown out. It's worth the price. I know ii people that travel at Lotteria too they tell they never consume at Lotteria because it's dirty. Lotteria has a lot of self-owners then they don't tending if they drib breadstuff on the floor. They also told me non to larn there.

8. [+30, -0] I never approximate foods merely Lotteria's vegetables are close to survive rotten too their ingredients are then poor. But McDonald's isn't similar that. My decision is, nosotros should larn to Burger King.

9. [+17, -7] I similar Lotteria's sauces though

10. [+7, -1] I don't similar McDonald's because their ingredients are also big, similar a huge chunk of tomato.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel