Update Create You Lot Accept Facebook?


Pann: Who doesn't pick out Facebook?

1. [+230, -3] I don't pick out Facebook because I abhor likes too the break of friends

2. [+214, -8] I disabled my concern human relationship because my timeline was empty on my birthday too I felt bad for myself ㅋㅋ Not having Facebook is skillful for your mentality.

3. [+200, -2] I likewise disabled mine six months agone because it's simply ho-hum too in that place are then many attending seekers. And the break of likes genuinely bothers me then it brings downward my self-esteem.

4. [+74, -1] I didn't know that Twitter was the Holy Land for stanning

5. [+67, -0] I honey you lot Twitter

6. [+63, -2] I don't pick out Facebook, Instagram, too Kakaostory. I pick out no problem amongst socializing.

7. [+59, -1] It grosses me out when delinquent girls human activeness faux on Facebook. They're full delinquents at schoolhouse but on Facebook, they're acting prissy to other boys.

8. [+50, -0] All I practice is Kakaotalk

9. [+46, -4] People around me say me that they're unhappy but on Facebook, they're acting similar they pick out happy lives ㅋㅋ They seriously told me close how they don't desire to alive anymore.

10. [+40, -0] There's nada to do. It simply makes me depressed.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel