Update Divided Opinions On Milk


Pann: This gets divided opinions

1. [+63, -1] You don't simply quaff milk. It tastes the best when you lot quaff it amongst another foods.

2. [+61, -3] Am I the exclusively i who gets a stomachache later drinking milk?

3. [+23, -1] Am I the exclusively i who likes all kinds of milk? I similar chocolate, banana, strawberry, together with patently milk.

4. [+12, -0] Milk at dwelling tastes skilful but milk at schoolhouse makes me desire to throw up

5. [+9, -0] It tastes awesome if you lot quaff it amongst curl cake or sugariness bread. Most Koreans become a stomachache later drinking patently milk but I don't. No wonder why I'm a pig. Oink oink.

6. [+8, -0] I actually similar drinking milk at dwelling but non at school. I don't know the deviation but schoolhouse milk tastes together with thus weird.

7. [+7, -0] I fifty-fifty abhor the smell

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel