Update Question Says Canola Crude Could Impairment Encephalon Functions


Article: British scholar, "Canola fossil oil could harm encephalon functions such equally memory"

Source: Yeonhap tidings via Naver

1. [+2748, -36] Daebak incident... This is the some used fossil oil these days

2. [+1580, -25] Hul... I was consuming it without knowing ㅠㅠ

3. [+1629, -120] Most canola fossil oil is gmo, isn't it? Is it because of that?

4. [+974, -20] Huh, I got a lot of fossil oil for vacation gifts ㅠㅠ

5. [+284, -4] Ever since canola fossil oil was revealed to hold upwards gmo, it became the cheapest fossil oil inwards supermarkets. Even inwards the gift sets, 80% of the fossil oil is canola oil...

6. [+213, -7] They said it's skillful to usage corn fossil oil or canola fossil oil for frying because of the smoke. That's why I used canola fossil oil by in addition to large ㅠㅠ These days, my fry is into fried foods thence I've been cooking fried roots, French fries, in addition to etc... I'm thence shocked. Is this sort of interrogation reliable though? One says it's skillful to usage canola oil. Another 1 says it's problematic...

7. [+205, -11] I tin exclusively curse... They recommended it thence the whole globe started consuming it in addition to similar a shot they're proverb it's bad. There needs to hold upwards a grouping lawsuit.

8. [+169, -3] Ban canola oil.

9. [+137, -10] I'm gonna switch to grape seed oil, then...

10. [+114, -2] They said canola fossil oil is improve than cooking fossil oil thence I've been paying to a greater extent than to purchase canola oil. What the fuck... I'm thence pissed off. Where are the doctors in addition to canola fossil oil companies that claimed canola fossil oil is skillful for you!!!

11. [+107, -9] I knew canola fossil oil was produced past times factor manipulation but... From similar a shot on, nosotros request to commencement avoiding gmo products.

12. [+103, -5] Canola fossil oil companies are gonna flop ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel