Update Peak Spotted At Gangnam



Pann: Bigbang TOP spotted at Gangnam




=====


1. [+114, -12] I didn't know he smokes

2. [+87, -8] He's handsome indeed

3. [+84, -13] So handsome

s handsome but am I the exclusively 1 who thinks he has terrible trunk proportions Update TOP spotted at Gangnam


4. [+54, -73] I mean value he's the truthful top idol. I don't empathise why L is every bit good included

5. [+52, -110] He's handsome but am I the exclusively 1 who thinks he has terrible trunk proportions?

6. [+45, -0] Isn't it illegal to fume on a street inward Gangnam?

7. [+23, -7] His proportions are non every bit adept every bit I thought

8. [+21, -2] I'm non trying to defend TOP but a lot of idols smoke. My unnie plant every bit a broadcast staff in addition to she told me almost it. Whenever she passes past times those idols, she smelled cigarettes in addition to they fume or in addition to then the broadcast stations a lot. My bias looks similar tofu but she told me that whenever she passed past times him, the cigarette odor was actually heavy. I was a flake shocked...

9. [+19, -18] He's handsome for sure. Look at his celebrity aura... But I justice he's every bit good doing the materials behind. The kids from the society are all the same, I guess

10. [+15, -6] He's in addition to then handsome but he acts similar a bingu... So charming



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel