Update Heo Immature Saeng Mentions Kim Hyun Joong



Instiz: What Heo Young Saeng said well-nigh Kim Hyun Joong's scandal



Fan's concern human relationship who went to meet Heo Young Saeng at an number yesterday:


I got him to laissez passer me an autograph saying, "my cite (I dear Hyun)". Young Saeng oppa asked me, "I dear Hyun? Hyun? Are you lot a Hyun Joong fan?"

I was like "no I similar all of you lot guys!!!" (although I'm Hyun Joong oppa biased)

Suddenly, he said, "what is Hyun Joong going to create now?" I was flustered in addition to didn't fifty-fifty mean value of talking well-nigh how he was non works life guilty in addition to stuff. So I said, "uh... well... it'll goal upwards somehow..."


=====


- The fan must've been actually flustered ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Look how he's in addition to then straight-forward ㅋㅋㅋ

- Oh he was non works life guilty... I didn't know that

- So the stories of him breaking her ribs are all lies?

- I immature lady you lot Young Saeng oppa ㅠㅠㅠ



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel