Update Leeteuk's Mysterious Instagram Statuses



Instiz: Leeteuk's Instagram statuses (targeting Sungmin??)



"Do yous lastly give-up the ghost why I had to human activity similar that?"



"Agree? Disagree? So funny... This is the reality. You'd lastly give-up the ghost why I had to human activity similar that."


(The statuses are forthwith deleted)


=====


- Who is he proverb to? Sungmin? Fans? ㅠㅠ

- The reality? What does he mean?

- I recollect the fans too the members are having a difficult time... As an idol fan, I somewhat understand

- I don't know what he's proverb simply I promise he finds strength

- I recollect he's proverb to the fans too Sungmin. I recollect Leeteuk was worried earlier the articles broke out too when the intelligence was out, the reactions were bad. So...

- The union that the members were against... Lee Sungmin improve live distressing to the members

- Isn't it incorrect to target a fellow member at an opened upward house though? He knows that fans volition screencap it

- Ugh... Why produce the other members accept to live sorry... Jungsoo-ya ㅠㅠ



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel