Update Sunggyu On The Genius S1



Instiz: Those who watched The Genius Season 1 would know that Sunggyu is two-faced




Sunggyu is ugly only handsome
He's rude only well-mannered
He's stupid only smart
He's unopen amongst Lee Sangmin only he's non unopen amongst Lee Sangmin
He can't sympathise the games only he's the ane who understands them the most
He hates Hong Jinho only he's a fan of Hong Jinho
He's hyper only lazy
He's desperate only confident
He's rude only he greets others the most


=====


- He looked the coldest to the fans only he's the kindest ㅋㅋ The charm of Sunggyu oppa

- I started liking him afterward watching The Genius ㅋㅋ I idea he wouldn't final long when I watched upward to episode 2

- I concur that he's stupid only smart ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've liked him only I became a full fan afterward The Genius ㅋㅋ

- He's mine only he's not



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel