Update Comparison The Principal Vocals Inward Daughter Groups



Pann: Girl groups' singing rank


SNSD Taeyeon
Apink Eunji
F(x) Luna
AOA Choa
2NE1 Park Bom
Spica Bo Hyung, Boa
Sistar Hyorin, Soyou
Girl's Day Minah
IU
Ailee


=====


1. [+79, -16] I retrieve Soyou in addition to Minah lack comparison to the other candidates

2. [+64, -3] Honestly, ranking their singing is meaningless. It's similar comparison Kim Kyung Ho in addition to Yoon Min Soo. Their genres in addition to singing styles are different, yous can't ambit them

3. [+46, -52] I retrieve Moon in addition to Minah can't survive the superlative ones

4. [+34, -8] Why is Minah at that topographic point ㅋㅋㅋ She's alone skillful at high notes. Her phonation is so-so in addition to I don't retrieve she's that great

5. [+31, -5] Ailee in addition to Hyorin accept powerful vocals. Emotional vocals are Taeyeon in addition to IU

6. [+26, -2] IU's singing is amazing but her vocal analysis in addition to singing are emotional ㅠㅠ I simply similar IU's singing equally a whole. I used to retrieve her equally a pop idol when she was promoting Good Day in addition to You & I but I similar her in addition to then much now

7. [+24, -20] They're all skillful but Jung Eunji for my personal taste

8. [+21, -2] Spica Bo Young in addition to Boa are good, it's simply that they're unpopular. I don't retrieve Minah, Choa in addition to Soyou tin survive there... Boa is in addition to then skillful at high notes, she's nigh Ailee in addition to Hyorin's level. Also, IU used to survive a vocal trainer

9. [+21, -15] Ah, it's also many to rank... And Taeyeon's phonation scratches these days, her talent decreased


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel