Update K-Fans Worry Close F(X)'S Future



Pann: Current province of affairs of f(x)



(Pann talks nearly how Sulli's effect affected the 4 members)


=====


1. [+211, -23] When Krystal was talking to Jessica, she said no ones would heed to her. Whenever I encounter Krystal, she seems to live on suffering hard

2. [+177, -31] I experience as well as thus bad to encounter Krystal having a difficult time

3. [+120, -17] Ah... I experience genuinely bad...

4. [+66, -4] Why are people only taking attention of Krystal? I retrieve Victoria is to a greater extent than pitiful. She's the leader as well as thus she can't become some as well as complain nearly it. I noticed how Victoria suffered to alive inwards a dissimilar province when she said she's used to existence alone.. At to the lowest degree Krystal has her sis as well as she has places to lean on. But people are only worrying nearly Krystal everywhere. I experience fifty-fifty to a greater extent than bad for the other members

5. [+64, -2] So this is what she meant past times "no 1 would heed to me"... I knew Lee Soo Man favored Sulli but I didn't know it was this much ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+54, -5] I felt as well as thus bad when Jessica as well as Krystal cried on the concluding episode... I never saw Krystal crying difficult similar that

7. [+36, -1] I retrieve the solution is to terminate liking Sulli. Honestly it would live on difficult because we're used to liking her, but I retrieve I won't cheer for Sulli anymore for the other 4 members ㅋㅋ Honestly I wasn't fifty-fifty that surprised when her effect broke out because I was genuinely expecting it. We don't postulate to loathe on her as well as nosotros should merely cheer for f(x) every bit a whole

8. [+34, -9] Krystal seems to remove keep a weak heart... At first, I idea she was rude but I saw her hard-work as well as I got to encounter that she's a skillful person. But someone's existence irresponsible as well as is giving upward everything spell Krystal is working hard...

9. [+32, -1] Sulli postulate to larn out the group. Even if f(x) continues alongside the v members, this form of effect volition occur again. Lee Soo Man, accept attention of Krystal, Luna, Amber as well as Vic, non merely Sulli. This happened because yous spoiled Sulli also much



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel