Update Winner Talks Virtually A Sasaeng



Instiz: The shape of idol sasaengs scarier than ghosts





A fellow member was recording as well as the other members were sitting on the couch. 
A adult woman came into the room as well as sat beside the members.



Seungyoon asked her who she was



She said, "I'm but a ghost. Don't worry virtually me."



"I actually idea she was a ghost as well as then I idea entirely I could run across her. But other members were looking at her, too."



"After the incident, nosotros got a safety organisation downstairs."



"Please don't come upward again."


=====


- Hul......

- The kids must've freaked out

- Seungyoon is brave plenty to inquire her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- How did she larn far at that spot though??

- Woah I watched this on TV as well as I idea they were entirely talking virtually a ghost...


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel