Update Sones' Excessive Gifts For Snsd



Pann: The bird of fans' gifts for SNSD


(You tin meet bigger pictures if y'all read the master Pann)



=====


1. [+370, -8] Why are the fans giving the materials when SNSD earns to a greater extent than than they do? I actually don't understand

2. [+291, -9] Everytime I meet the fans' gifts, I wonder this - why create they pass then much coin in addition to sweat difficult to last remembered past times celebrities? Would the celebrities fifty-fifty hollo upward them? As someone who is non a fan of whatsoever celebrity, it simply looks similar a waste materials of coin in addition to time

3. [+276, -61] Even if the fans purchase the stuff, SNSD is gonna percentage it amongst Hyum (Baekhyun)

4. [+69, -3] Such bullshit...

5. [+68, -7] I intend Taeyeon would tell "oh yep " at expensive materials in addition to "what is this? ㅡㅡ" at inexpensive materials ㅋㅋ Just my thoughts 

6. [+60, -80] Why create people assist if they sack their coin to brand BBQ? Mind your ain business

7. [+53, -3] I sympathize their thoughts of wanting to back upward their favorite celebrities, but that's simply also much... This is why the idols intend their fans are ATM machines... If I were i of the idols, I intend I'd also last spoiled in addition to intend the fans are money-givers, thinking "what volition they hand me for my birthday?" "what volition they post me for this music show?" They're making themselves into foolish consumers... Ugh

8. [+51, -3] Does whatsoever of the Taeyeon supporters drive Benz? Who are they to hand such presents?

9. [+48, -2] (irrelevant)

10. [+38, -4] I logged inwards to comment. If y'all pass then much coin on the singers, create they singers accept assist of your birthday or what?

11. [+37, -3] This is why I stopped beingness a fan of SNSD terminal twelvemonth ㅋㅋ Fuck I saw IU in addition to Beast, in addition to they pass then much coin for fans inwards furnish ㅋㅋㅋ I was pissed at that ㅋㅋㅋ Even H5N1 Pink supports their fans inwards return. I fucking don't sympathize why I spent coin for these bitches. This is why y'all own got to select the correct singers to fangirl. I'll pass the residual of my life equally a non-fan because I got then much shit from those shameless bitches

12. [+37, -1] Are the fans manlike someone or female? Are they inwards their 30s? I'm then curious... Are they rich in addition to jobless? I envy the idols.. I can't tell anything because it's their choice, though

13. [+33, -4] Did SNSD fans actually non teach anything inwards return? Hul daebak... Girl's Day in addition to H5N1 Pink started getting paid from terminal twelvemonth but they supported their fans a lot. Do SNSD intend it's a must because they ever teach gifts?

14. [+32, -0] This is why celebrities teach beggars in addition to enquire fans to purchase Diablo iii express edition in addition to LG jacket



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel