Update Who Are The Close Beautiful Women?



Pann: The nigh beautiful adult woman inwards the footing inwards reality together with inwards imaginations


Face morph of Kim Tae Hee, Han Gain, Amanda Seyfried, Anne Hathaway




Supposed nigh beautiful women inwards the world:


Elizabeth Taylor



Olivia Hussey


=====


1. [+80, -20] Everyone has unlike opinions but I intend the nigh beautiful Korean celebrity is Han Gain. I nonetheless can't forget the daze I got when I saw Han Gain for the showtime time. Her looks are non Asian ㅠㅠ

 The nigh beautiful adult woman inwards the footing inwards reality together with inwards imaginations Update Who are the nigh beautiful women?


2. [+62, -12] Woah... I intend Kim Tae Hee could've born amongst the human face upward if she had roughly European background

 The nigh beautiful adult woman inwards the footing inwards reality together with inwards imaginations Update Who are the nigh beautiful women?


3. [+52, -2] This postal service is means equally good shiny, I'm gonna lose my eyesight ㅠㅠ Anyways, I order them equally Olivia > human face upward morph > Elizabeth Taylor!

 The nigh beautiful adult woman inwards the footing inwards reality together with inwards imaginations Update Who are the nigh beautiful women?


4. [+18, -0] What's distressing is that Kim Tae Hee mightiness mix her outstanding genes amongst Rain's. Such a waste

5. [+15, -1] I larn chills everytime I encounter Olivia Hussey... I don't fifty-fifty intend she's human because she's equally good pretty

6. [+14, -1] Han Gain's looks await similar they can't move from Asians... I intend we're but surprised because her looks are totally European looks. Aren't nosotros to a greater extent than surprised amongst Kim Tae Hee inwards damage of beauty? I intend Kim Tae Hee has to a greater extent than balanced looks then I intend her human face upward is prettier... And she fifty-fifty has a dainty human face upward shape... I was speechless when I saw her on Stairway to Heaven...

7. [+14, -4] I'll tell Elizabeth Taylor > Olivia Hussey > morph. I intend Taylor is a never-dying beauty... She has typical beautiful looks amongst a human face upward similar a sculpture together with she's got charms together with all sorts of auras. And she's evey sexy which non a lot of goddesses have

 The nigh beautiful adult woman inwards the footing inwards reality together with inwards imaginations Update Who are the nigh beautiful women?


8. [+13, -16] Is Amanda pretty plenty to move on it though? I know that she's much prettier than me together with she's inwards a higher house average, but I don't intend her looks are that pretty. Did yous guys know that she's getting such praises solely inwards Korea? I don't sympathise why her frog-like human face upward is praised then much... I wouldn't convey mentioned her if she had expert manners at least. She's a well-known airhead inwards her country.



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel