Update [Girl Talk] Create Yous Habiliment A Bra To Sleep?



Pann: Do yous have on bra when yous become to sleep?


1. [+195, 8] I conduct keep my bra off every bit presently every bit I come upward home. I abhor the feeling of wearing a bra in addition to it feels in addition to thence skilful when I conduct keep it off ㅋㅋ I don't have on a bra to slumber in addition to when I rest abode on the weekend, I don't have on bra at all. When I conduct keep to become to a shop for a minute, I have on a thick clothing. It doesn't demo in addition to it's actually comfortable!

2. [+187, -12] I've been wearing a bra to slumber since I was little... I abhor the feeling of my nipples touching the shirt

3. [+131, -15] Ugh how tin yous have on a bra to sleep? I never have on a bra at home. Bra is in addition to thence uncomfortable... Am I the exclusively one? I actually abhor the feeling of the bra pressing my ribs

4. [+34, -0] I don't similar the feeling of my breasts touching the shirt in addition to thence I have on a bra to sleep

5. [+26, -5] Hul, I'm getting a cultural shock... I ever have on a bra except when taking a shower

6. [+24, -2] Do yous guys actually non have on a bra at home?? People some me all have on it. I experience a footling embarrassed in addition to uncomfortable if I don't have on it

7. [+23, -0] I don't conduct keep it off because of my dad

8. [+21, -0] I heard that you'll instruct a pectus cancer if yous have on a bra to sleep. I don't have on a bra when I'm abode because it's uncomfortable ㅋㅋ When I'm on a schoolhouse break, I alive without a bra unless I conduct keep to become out

9. [+18, -0] If I don't have on a bra to sleep, I experience similar I'm naked. I don't know why

10. [+17, -0] I've been wearing it to slumber since I was immature in addition to thence it feels weird to slumber without it

11. [+14, -0] I ever have on it unless I conduct keep to conduct keep a shower. I rarely conduct keep it off

12. [+13, -1] I alive amongst my dad in addition to blood brother only I don't have on a bra at home. Of course, I have on nighttime clothes. I conduct keep it off every bit presently every bit I instruct abode ㅋㅋ It's in addition to thence comfortable. I never have on a bra to sleep


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel