Update Hanbok Dolls

 
 
Pann: Korea's dolls prettier than Barbie dolls
 
 
 
 
=
 
 
1. [+305, -37] The hanboks are together with thence pretty only the dolls' faces are besides Westernized ㅠㅠ I wishing the dolls looked to a greater extent than Korean
 
2. [+271, -0] Hanbok has an amazing aura... together with thence pretty ♥ I'm proud of hanbok!
 
3. [+173, -1] They're honestly together with thence pretty ㅠㅠ ♥
 
4. [+30, -0] I'm non beingness patriotic only hanbok honestly looks elegant... They expect expensive together with high-class
 
5. [+21, -0] The human face upward details are no joke. I desire to bring 1 of them
 
6. [+19, -0] Hanbok reminds me of flowers... Women together with flowers... So beautiful
 
 
 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel