Update Sojin's Cleavage Selca



Pann: What's the indicate of women's cleavage selca?





=


1. [+209, -11] There are as well as then many boob attending seekers on Facebook ㅋㅋ The girls similar Lee Jiyoo, Lee Jooyoung never postal service a motion painting that doesn't demo their cleavage

2. [+182, -8] Hul Sojin... I never idea she was similar this... She's the leader as well as the oldest inwards Girl's Day as well as then I idea she was mature as well as careful...

3. [+179, -14] "Here's my cleavage. Pay me around attention."

4. [+136, -9] Boob pride

5. [+107, -5] I'm a daughter but I equally good don't empathise it. They're only attending seekers

6. [+93, -13] It looks as well as then cheap. What the heck is she doing when she's 30?

7. [+80, -2] I'm a daughter but I uncovering it disgusting when guys postal service their shirtless selcas as well as when girls postal service their boob selcas. Just because you lot postal service a motion painting of your body, it doesn't hateful that it'll brand people horny

8. [+73, -1] These attending seekers on Facebook expect the same as well as then I can't distinguish them ㅋㅋ

9. [+66, -4] I already knew that Sojin wasn't a careful somebody but a cleavage selca is only no ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+62, -4] "Do you lot mean value my boob undertaking went well?"



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel