Update Sm Vs Jyp



Pann: What if yous had to bring together either SM or JYP






=


1. [+358, -11] 
SM - You never know when you'll debut
JYP - You never know when you'll acquire popular

2. [+291, -327] I'll select SM if I desire popularity. I'll select JYP if I desire to larn music together with locomote a long-term singer

3. [+290, -56] Best response needs to locomote fixed:
SM - You never know when you'll debut
JYP - You never know when you'll debut + You never know when you'll acquire popular

4. [+206, -110] I desire to bring together YG

5. [+123, -22] Honestly, isn't it SM? SM gets a lot of loathe merely SM has stable fandoms then their albums sell well... JYP artists are pop merely they're a fleck mediocre

6. [+106, -36] SM for me... Why produce people intend SM has pathetic musicality? I fifty-fifty similar SM's fairy-like music ㅠㅠ

7. [+90, -23] If I were aiming to locomote an idol, I'll exclusively endeavour for SM together with debut at that spot ㅋㅋ

8. [+85, -24] SM. You never know when you'll debut merely inward return, yous acquire the popularity yous deserve... I honestly never idea SM's music is poor

9. [+81, -62] I'd rather acquire to YG

10. [+75, -39] Am I the exclusively 1 choosing YG? YG artists debut actually late, merely inward the survival shows, they all debut eventually. I too similar hip-hop



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel