Group Photos & Video Teasers Of Sm's M Grouping 'Super M'


- Group 'Super M' amongst Taemin (center), Kai, Baekhyun, Taeyong, Mark, Lucas, too Ten
- There volition live on no domestic promotions. They start promoting inwards the U.S.A. of America inwards Oct equally 'SM's K-pop avengers groups'

=

Pann: Photos of SM's grand grouping are unveiled

1. [+204, -9] Super M... The yell sounds too hence half-a$$ed. Non-fans aren't interested at all too the fans all loathe it. Why are they doing this for?

2. [+138, -160] They're doing everything to force NCT.

3. [+82, -28] They're a performance-based group, too hence they must live on doing several stages. As a trip the lite fantastic toe fan, I'm looking forwards to them.

4. [+80, -133] They're said to live on a K-pop grouping too hence why are in that place unusual members? Can't they boot out Lucas too Ten?

5. [+64, -1] The mortal who named the grouping deserves a slap inwards the human face upward ㅋㅋㅋㅋ That truly sounds similar the yell of Super Junior's unit.

6. [+56, -1] My bias is inwards the grouping too I'm too hence worried. I was looking forwards to it because I persuasion it was an effect grouping but the U.S.A. of America advancement was totally unexpected. I'm but flustered. Can't they but create their master copy jobs properly...



 Pann: Super M's teaser concept is amazing

1. [+92, -3] You bring to spotter it amongst the BGM. Ugh, I'm mad because this is improve than I expected.

2. [+78, -4] I'm confused because this is truly too hence skilful ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+71, -1] I criticized it at kickoff but at in ane lawsuit I'm truly excited because it seems similar Lee Soo Man invested a lot into this group. Ugh, I loathe the persuasion of this grouping but the concept is too hence good.

4. [+39, -1] I know the fandoms loathe it but I can't but ignore this grouping because all of my favorite idols are inwards it. The teaser is truly good, too. SM kids are too hence my type.

5. [+28, -0] This is but amazing. SMP, tech wear, keen visuals...

6. [+27, -1] Seeing Taemin too Ten together, they both bring keen visual combination.

7. [+26, -1] Mark amongst goggles won live on over...



8. [+26, -2] I'm an EXO-L too I'm too hence bitter I wanted this type of outfit for EXO's comeback for ages but it never happened.

9. [+22, -0] Finally I teach to run across Kim Jongin too Taemin inwards a grouping earlier I die. I recall liking Pretty Boy too hence much inwards middle school.

10. [+20, -1] The fandoms bring truly negative reactions but the combination of the members too the concept are truly legendary.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel