Update Celebrities Inwards Your Dreams



Pann: Tell close the celebrities inwards your dreams





=


1. [+226, -2] Choo Sung Hoon was inwards my dream... I was beingness chased past times him as well as it was thus scary. I've never experienced anything equally scary since the dream of my dad hitting me alongside a wing swatter

2. [+164, -1] I withal can't forget the dream of fighting alongside Chun Myung Hoon inwards a schoolhouse hallway. We were grabbing each other's hair

3. [+132, -1] Minguk was inwards my dream ㅋㅋㅋㅋ We went to a H2O commons together

4. [+101, -0] The legendary EXO nightmare

 Tell close the celebrities inwards your dreams Update Celebrities inwards your dreams

"I was disabled, as well as EXO kids were volunteering for me. I pooped as well as Tao said, "please don't poop Please " Suho scolded Tao as well as cleaned upwards my poop. Kyungsoo grabbed the tissue silently."


5. [+87, -0] My dream was... muddied as well as disgusting. I had to poop actually bad thus I ran into a washroom as well as pooped. Someone inwards the adjacent john was also pooping alongside large sounds. I bluntly said, "ah it fucking smells..." I left the john as well as Yeon Min Jung walked out of the adjacent toilet. She had the blankest human face upwards as well as said, "the odour is from your philtrum." I woke upwards as well as my dorsum was sweating. The dream was also vivid. The odour as well as the sounds were agency also vivid...

6. [+70, -0] vi members of Beast were stepping on me

7. [+60, -1] It's random precisely the john got stuck afterward I pooped. I was frustrated as well as SHINee Key popped out of nowhere. He was like, "the ultimate Key!" as well as went into the toilet. The other iv members were dancing Ring Ding Dong as well as Onew slapped my olfactory organ as well as said, "poop!" And as well as thus I woke up

8. [+54, -0] 2PM looked around my solid as well as told me to cheer up

9. [+53, -11] EXO were doing the tree trip the calorie-free fantastic toe for me as well as they ended upwards fighting ㅋㅋ Tao said to Jongdae, "that's non it!!!" as well as Baekhyun imitated Tao. Tao cried ㅋㅋ Kyungsoo looked at them similar "wtf" as well as Joonmyun comforted Tao ㅋㅋ And I was watching them inwards the front end ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+51, -1] It's non a celebrity precisely I had a engagement alongside Inuyasha inwards a dream

11. [+49, -0] I'm non a fan of Henry precisely he was inwards my dream. I asked him out as well as he said, "oh no no" as well as ran away ㅋㅋ

12. [+40, -0] I was eating ddukbokki as well as bingsu alongside Krystal. Krystal burped as well as the burp was similar a dragon's growl. I was surprised as well as asked what she was doing. And as well as thus I woke up

13. [+37, -0] I read this before. Someone was dreaming close Song Joongki. She was hugging him as well as they parted alongside fluttered hearts. Song Joongki grabbed her armpit pilus as well as said, "you accept to a greater extent than pilus than me ^^" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. [+35, -0] ㅋㅋ I know this story. Someone asked out Chen inwards a dream. Chen refused, had a seizure as well as ate the grasshoppers on the terra firma ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He must've actually hated it

15. [+33, -0] I used to locomote a fan of CNBLUE Yonghwa. We were dating inwards my dream. He was lying downwards on my lap as well as he said I stinkㅋㅋㅋㅋ I stopped beingness a fan since as well as thus ㅠㅠㅋㅋ It's thus funny

16. [+32, -0] Gong Yoo was inwards my dream. He turned into a phoenix as well as flew away

17. [+32, -1] SHINee Minho hurriedly ran into my solid as well as asked breathlessly, "do you lot desire to purchase this phone?" alongside a telephone inwards his manus ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

18. [+32, -0] Jinwoon wore condom gloves as well as cleaned the bath inwards my house

19. [+26, -0] Psy was caressing my breasts... Hah...

20. [+20, -0] I was kissing Yunho precisely he didn't accept a tongue

21. [+10, -0] Suho was inwards my dream. He slapped me as well as said, "get lost, you lot fucking bitch" ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why are you lot doing this to me, Suho ㅠㅠㅠ

22. [+7, -0] When I was inwards pump school, I had a dream of going to a Bigbang concert. TOP grabbed my hand, went upwards to the stage, as well as strangled me alongside the microphone



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel