Update People's Changing Opinions Afterwards Exid Became Popular



Pann: What I'm dumbfounded amongst EXID's popularity



Everybody says, "I've liked them since Whoz That Girl"


=


1. [+106, -4] IU fans all nation they've liked her since Mia. Girl's Day fans all nation they've liked them since Tilt My Head. AOA fans all nation they've liked them since Elvis ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+94, -0] I grip therefore much ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Similar illustration is AOA. People claim that they similar AOA's ring concept in addition to are demanding to come upwards dorsum equally a ring ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+88, -2] Agreed ㅋㅋ Since when did EXID convey therefore many supporters? If they did, therefore they wouldn't convey flopped. I'm non their fan merely I'm addicted to Up & Down

4. [+24, -3] It's random merely the rapper LE is actually talented. She's an undercover creative somebody in addition to I intend she's a overstep woman somebody idol rapper. Maybe on par amongst CL...

5. [+21, -0] True ㅋㅋㅋ People didn't fifty-fifty know that EXID had six members

6. [+16, -0] Up & Down aside, Every Night is a legendary song

7. [+15, -3] I'm dumbfounded amongst EXO to a greater extent than ㅋㅋ MAMA's concept in addition to the vocal were interesting therefore I paid attending to them since debut. Haters bashed them because "they're from SM" merely afterwards they got pop amongst Wolf, the haters said they've liked EXO since MAMA in addition to History ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+14, -0] I downloaded Whoz That Girl when it was released because it's a skillful song. I listened to it upwards until recent. But I've never watched their performances therefore I didn't know their faces. I entirely listened to their vocal in addition to didn't know that they had such skillful bodies in addition to faces



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel