Update Block B Becomes The Model Of Tales Runner Thank Yous To B1a4's Fandom



Instiz: Tales Runner Block B (fan alert)


Previously, it was known that B1A4's fandom had voted for Block B because they didn't desire B1A4 to live on the model of the game. 



Block B did give-up the ghost the model. On the game site, y'all tin run into Block B.



 (video)

In the interview, Block B members give thank y'all the voters for choosing them.


=


- Ah. Wait. No. Wait. Seriously. Ah. Wait.

- My god... On my agency to play Tales Runner

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was lamentable because SHINee wasn't a nominee simply I don't experience it anymore

- Ah.. I actually don't similar it. How volition it acquit upon Block B's image... ugh

- Haha they're nevertheless earning money, it's good

- Another nighttime past... ㅠㅠ



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel