Update Lovelyz Kei



Pann: Lovelyz Kei looking similar a doll








=


1. [+85, -69] I saw them inward existent life as well as they looked similar ordinary people ㅋㅋㅋ They looked then average ㅋㅋ They await much ameliorate inward pictures. And what's amongst the song? Candy jelly beloved i spoon of syrup ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What a weird song

 I saw them inward existent life as well as they looked similar ordinary people  Update Lovelyz Kei


2. [+59, -41] She looks weird...

3. [+43, -16] She's mentioned every mo the visual on manly individual sites. Only woman individual sites fangirl Lee Mijoo

4. [+28, -28] I honestly don't empathize how she's considered pretty ㅠㅠ She looks similar a typical Japanese daughter grouping member... Lee Mijoo looks the prettiest inward Lovelyz

5. [+24, -4] Kei is indeed the blossom of Lovelyz ㅠㅠ Her deportment is rattling feminine... So pretty. Lovelyz hwaiting <3

 I saw them inward existent life as well as they looked similar ordinary people  Update Lovelyz Kei


6. [+21, -4] People country Yoo Jiae is the visual exactly to me, Kei looks similar one. She has her ain aura. She's both puppy-faced as well as cat-faced. She also has cool personalities ㅋㅋ I similar how she has reversed charms <3 She tin dismiss sing, also ㅠㅠ This is why she's my bias

 I saw them inward existent life as well as they looked similar ordinary people  Update Lovelyz Kei



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel