Update Block B's Fans Choke Mad At U-Kwon's Demeanor Towards Fans Amongst His Relationship



Pann: Block B's girlfriend




U-Kwon & his girlfriend


=


1. [+42, -0] The fans are actually pissed because of this couple. Honestly I'm a footling pissed too. In his thanks to, he didn't cite the fans too solely mentioned his girlfriend. In the adjacent album, he fifty-fifty wrote the girlfriend's nickname too said "I honey you". For the fans, all he said was "thank you". Honestly U-Kwon doesn't actually cite virtually the fans. I approximate we're merely ATMs. I don't experience the same from other members but amongst him, I experience that we're merely ATMs. He missed his occupation because he was busy kissing his duet ring. In an interview, he was asked, "what does a fan hateful to you?" too he merely answered, "BBC". I know we're BBC but... We nonetheless didn't complain because nosotros idea he was existence shy but amongst this incident, the fans are bursting the anger they held back. H5N1 fan gave him a bracelet equally a gift but he gave it to his girlfriend. He also gave other gifts to his girlfriend. We're cipher to her ㅋㅋ On his official fansite, he posted a moving-picture present of himself too lady friend together. His fansite alphabetic quality was poorly written too nosotros could tell that it was written without whatsoever seek ㅋㅋ He improve brand proper choices this fourth dimension if he doesn't desire fans turning their backs on him... His lady friend powerfulness hold out i time but the fans are once, too. + There was a game where each fellow member was playing amongst a fan. The game was virtually eating quickly. The MC said the members could swallow the nutrient for their partners. When a fan was chosen to be U-Kwon's partner, his human face upwards was thus unpleasant. Other members were standing around their partners, but only U-Kwon was standing far from his partner. The MC said to U-Kwon, "will you lot swallow the food if your partner asks to? If you lot refuse, she'll bring to swallow twice of the amount" but he nonetheless refused to. Meanwhile, the other members went straightaway too volunteered to swallow the nutrient for their partners. There was no skinship at all but he nonetheless acted rude. The fan had to produce the game too she looked similar she was virtually to cry. Jaehyo too PO stepped upwards too said they could produce it for her too stood beside her.

2. [+35, -1] What's incorrect amongst him? I'm non interested inwards him dating thus I didn't tending virtually the bracelet too the recall incidents but this is besides much ㅋㅋ Does he think the fans are demanding him to appointment them or what? The fans pay their ain coin to larn to the fansigns, events, too fanmeets. He should present the basic manners for it. What is he doing? Doesn't he know how to split move too individual life? He thinks solely his lady friend is precious. If I was the fan, I'd larn mad, scream at U-Kwon, too larn out the stage. We're non expecting Block B to act similar our boyfriends. We solely desire fanservice equally fans. He nonetheless refuses to produce it too embarrasses the fans

3. [+23, -1] I saw a fancam of a fansign inwards Japan. The other members hugged the fans tight too Jaehyo fifty-fifty held a fan inwards his coat but U-Kwon solely did handshakes too didn't brand eye contacts. Honestly I wouldn't fifty-fifty participate inwards it... What the hell is this...

-


Pann: U-Kwon's Twitter is on individual ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


1. [+94, -21] I know U-Kwon is inwards Block B but I don't know his face. I didn't tending when I heard that he was openly dating. But I saw how he treated his fans too I don't know what he'll produce if he breaks upwards amongst his girlfriend. He's thoughtless. Is he gonna country "I honey you lot everyone" if he suspension up?

2. [+72, -14] He set his concern human relationship back. What the hell is he doing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+71, -121] You should honor his individual life if you're a fan. I honestly don't empathize because you're existence besides harsh

4. [+56, -8] This is my start fourth dimension of seeing such distressing fans of an idol...

5. [+50, -6] It's difficult to defend him anymore. People post service the pictures of them dating to cheer them upwards but she says it's burdensome. Then why are they posting their ain pictures? We cheered for them because nosotros wanted to honor their individual lives but she says it's burdensome. Meanwhile, U-Kwon shuts downwardly his Twitter because he's pissed at the fans. Closing Twitter agency he's turning his dorsum on the fans. So young ㅋㅋ Of course of report he tin date, too nosotros supported him. But his demeanor is wrong. H5N1 fan made a bracelet for U-Kwon but he gave it to his girlfriend. H5N1 fan made a doll for him but he gave it to his girlfriend's dog. We're worse than the dog. Honestly upwards until this, I didn't empathize him but I nonetheless cheered for him too tried to empathize because I'm a fan. He should deed careful if he's openly dating. He should give thanks the fans who are nonetheless cheering for him but I loathe how he's turning his dorsum on the fans because they're cheering for him. This is breaking the trust of Block B I believed for iii years. I'm to a greater extent than disappointed too I don't understand. What is he gonna produce when he breaks up? All the fans volition hold out gone past times then... I'm mad but I'm also disappointed too sad. Doesn't he consider how nosotros held dorsum until now? I had to fangirl quietly, was it all useless? U-Kwon said the fans are merely BBC too he didn't cite the fans in thanks to. I nonetheless held dorsum too defended him despite the loathe I got. I trusted that he's non the type of person. But the trust I had for iii years was gone yesterday. I'm non confident to trust again. I tried difficult too clarified too apologized for everything he did but I solely got ignored. How depression did he think of us to process us similar this too to plough his back? I think it's because nosotros were ever defending him. Fans are non gonna defend him all the time. He should apologize if he's at fault. But he acted mad too nigh downwardly his Twitter yesterday. Before this, he tweeted too told us to stop. Did nosotros follow or threaten his lady friend or what?

6. [+35, -5] I'm non a fan of Block B but the to a greater extent than I see U-Kwon, the to a greater extent than I larn frustrated ㅋㅋㅋ His fans are amazing ㅋㅋ The ATMs. I've seen idols who dated publicly later getting pop but it's my start fourth dimension of seeing an idol who dates publicly earlier getting pop ㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel