Update Differences Betwixt Histrion Fans As Well As Idol Fans

Actor fans: "It's interesting how they know all of the comebacks"
Idol fans: "It's interesting how they know all of the after-dramas"

Actor fans: "It's interesting how they know all the nautical chart rankings"
Idol fans: "It's interesting how they know all of the ratings"

Actor fans: "It's interesting how they know all of the composers in addition to producers"
Idol fans: "It's interesting how they know all of the writers, directors, in addition to by works"

Actor fans: "Is the comeback timing that important?"
Idol fans: "Is the timeslot that important?"

Actor fans: "I'm jealous how they teach to become to the music exhibit filmings"
Idol fans: "I'm jealous how they teach to come across their biases inward dramas everyday"

Actor fans: "It must move really difficult to utilisation steaming"
Idol fans: "It must move really difficult to utilisation voting for awards"

Actor fans: "It must move confusing to memorize all of the members"
Idol fans: "It must move dull to stan i person"


-

Pann: Differences betwixt histrion fans in addition to idol fans

1. [+34, -0] "It must move dull to stan i person" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I agree

2. [+6, -0] Woah, I'm an histrion fan in addition to idol fans are in addition to thus interesting. I'm honestly in addition to thus jealous at how they teach to become to the music exhibit filmings ㅠㅠ The concerts, too...

3. [+5, -0] I'm an histrion fan in addition to the ratings stress me a lot ㅠㅠ I idea the novel drama would teach daebak ratings but ㅠㅠ My histrion is doing a swell chore but the writers in addition to the production lack a bit. It got expert responses on the Internet though ㅠㅠ Checking the ratings every calendar week makes me in addition to thus nervous. I simply desire the drama to halt already ㅋㅋ

4. [+5, -0] I'm a JYJ fan in addition to I grip amongst both sides

5. [+4, -0] I bring to move both, fuck ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel