Update Actress Kim Yoo Yeon's Shocking Dress

 

Pann: Kim Yoo Yeon's exposing clothing that embarrasses others

1. [+29, -0] I intend the ruddy purpose makes it to a greater extent than erotic. They should've used the same coloring stuff equally the dress. It hence would've been a pretty design.

2. [+23, -0] The clothing reminds me of Gung Ye

3. [+14, -1] I'm a human simply I equally good discovery it truly gross. I tin dismiss solely tell ugh. I don't know who Kim Yoo Yeon is simply she definitely got her cite out in that place simply amongst a bad image.

4. [+9, -0] What form of a clothing is this? They must've ran out of stuff spell making the dress.

5. [+8, -0] I intend she seat a existent bra on the dress.

6. [+6, -0] I idea the pictures were photoshopped amongst ruddy ink. I figured out that a bra was truly stuck on the clothing ㅋㅋ

7. [+6, -0] Looks hence cheap...

8. [+5, -0] She looks similar she'd pour alcohol inwards my cup

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel