Update Iu In Addition To Seolhyun Wearing A Same Dress


Pann: IU as well as Seolhyun's same clothes, dissimilar vibes

1. [+134, -15] Seolhyun has a ameliorate trunk only IU suits the clothing more

2. [+88, -7] I'm a Seolhyun fan only IU suits it to a greater extent than because she's skinnier. I honestly idea Seolhyun didn't adapt the clothes when I watched the music video because she has a skilful trunk alongside a clean(?) face. She looks daebak inwards obviously colouring clothes.



3. [+74, -7] I similar both

4. [+48, -21] Their bodies aside, IU suits it much better

5. [+42, -25] IU's pale peel makes her expect rattling classy

6. [+32, -7] I mean value a pale human face upwards would adapt the dress. IU looks better. We're non talking close their bodies.

7. [+27, -6] No wonder why girls desire to accept pale skin

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel