Update B2uty Promotes B2st Inward Maplestory 2


Pann: People enquire Cube to promote their artists together with this is what they do

1. [+65, -1] It was truly done past times a fan. In Maplestory 2, you lot tin pay cash together with seat a motion-picture demonstrate in that place for a sure enough sum of time. The fans together with the singers convey to promote for Cube ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It doesn't terms that much, it's similar $5 for a duet of hours.

2. [+55, -1] You tin seat a motion-picture demonstrate for a sure enough sum of fourth dimension inwards Maplestory ii ㅋㅋ H5N1 B2uty must've seat the picture, together with thus cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ B2ST volition pre-release a vocal 'Have To Go To Work' on July 20, delight pay attending B2ST volition convey a comeback amongst 'Ordinary' on July 27!




3. [+40, -3] What the fuck is this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Does Cube non produce whatever promotions?

4. [+28, -0] I'm besides a Maplestory user ㅋㅋㅋㅋ There's more. I was playing the game together with I works life this. I zoomed into the motion-picture demonstrate together with it was B2ST ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I figured out past times the Rose lightsticks together with the publish of the members.




5. [+22, -1] Hul, is Cube non doing whatever promotions? B2ST has big popularity simply I didn't fifty-fifty know that they were having a comeback. Hul... I was wondering how serious it was together with it seems truly serious.

6. [+21, -0] Cube picks practiced tracks, whether it's because of Junhyung or non ㅠㅠ I'm an SM stan together with SM's championship tracks order me a cancer. I tell "the vocal grows on me" because I'm a fan. SNSD's novel vocal is at to the lowest degree amend than Yoo Young Jin's songs.

7. [+20, -0] Fuck ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's together with thus mean.. They should promote the grouping ㅠㅠ I promise the CEO would become amend before long ㅠㅠ

8. [+19, -2] It's non Cube simply the fans besides promote similar this because ACube besides doesn't produce promotions ㅋㅋㅋㅋ




9. [+17, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ As expected of CubeTrash. Zero promotion. The fans convey to produce the work. What's frustrating is that non-fans remember Cube is a practiced company.

10. [+16, -0] Unnies, I seat posters of Doojoon on Let's Eat together with BTOB's novel vocal inwards the convenience shop I function at ㅋㅋ


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel