Update Woman Someone Idols Born Inwards 1994



Pann: 94'er idols



Suzy



Sulli



Krystal



Naeun



Hyeri



Bestie Hyeryung



Jiyoung


=


1. [+254, -44] Hyeri is non at the degree to live included inward this ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

2. [+133, -27] Suzy together with Krystal ã… ã… ã…  I mean value they're together with then pretty ã… ã… 

3. [+124, -36] Suzy together with Naeun are my style

4. [+54, -10] Suzy together with Sulli are the all-kill. They're all pretty exactly Suzy together with Sulli's degree is different

5. [+43, -3] Suzy is together with then pretty ã… ã…  Krystal together with Sulli are pretty, too

 Hyeri is non at the degree to live included inward this  Update Female idols born inward 1994


6. [+42, -6] Take the plastic monster Hyeri out ã…‹

7. [+42, -50] Naeun

8. [+37, -3] Sulli Suzy <3

9. [+32, -3] Why is Hyeri there? I never liked Hyeri. I'm a fan of Apink together with I honor Naeun pretty, exactly Suzy is the best. I'm also a fan of IU, why is she non in that place ã… ã… 

10. [+29, -4] Suzy



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel